By Academic Press
- Publishes articles, invited stories and lawsuits of significant foreign meetings and workshops
- Written by way of top foreign researchers in quantum and theoretical chemistry
- Highlights very important interdisciplinary developments
Read or Download Advances in Quantum Chemistry: Current Trends in Atomic Physics: 53 PDF
Similar molecular physics books
Discusses Hahn’s contributions to technology and his reflections of clinical and social accountability. the writer concludes that Hahn’s rules can nonetheless function a beginning for dependable and ethical activities via scientists.
This quantity experiences chosen points with regards to floor magnetism. It emphasizes the correlation of structural, digital and magnetic houses in infrequent earth steel structures and ferromagnetic transition metals.
This publication presents a accomplished evaluate of the theoretical thoughts and experimental purposes of planar waveguides and different restrained geometries, akin to optical fibres. Covering a large array of complicated issues, it starts off with a cosmopolitan dialogue of planar waveguide conception, and covers topics together with effective construction of planar waveguides, fabrics choice, nonlinear results, and functions together with species analytics all the way down to single-molecule identity, and thermo-optical switching utilizing planar waveguides.
The cells in bodies include molecules, made of an identical carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen atoms present in air and rocks. yet molecules, resembling water and sugar, will not be alive. So how do our cells—assemblies of another way “dead” molecules—come to existence, and jointly represent a residing being? In Life’s Ratchet, physicist Peter M.
- Introduction to Structural Chemistry
- Far- and Deep-Ultraviolet Spectroscopy
- Direct Measurement of the Hyperfine Structure Interval of Positronium Using High-Power Millimeter Wave Technology (Springer Theses)
- Photon-Atom Interactions
Additional resources for Advances in Quantum Chemistry: Current Trends in Atomic Physics: 53